Friday, April 30, 2010

Baby's Room






It's not quite done yet but since I'm leaving tomorrow this is as close as it's going to get. It's almost ready... a rug, a few more decorations, baskets, etc. and her name on the wall (yes- it's a surprise!) and we'll be set. As you can see, pink and lime green are big on my list these days! The room has become a bit more "girly" than I originally intended but I'll just have to outlaw the princess paraphernalia and give her a few "tomboy tips" in order to compensate :) Special thanks to Aunt Pat for making such beauuuutiful curtains, my Mom for the dresser full of cutesy clothes, Scott's Mom for the most comfortable glider ever, my 3 sisters for the rug (on its way) and Jason & Jen for the crib. We couldn't have put it all together without you!

Time for me to get packing!
Adie xo

1 comment:

  1. Adie the room looks spectacular!! You are so very ready! Can't wait to hear how things progress...

    xoxo
    Ann

    ReplyDelete